Search & Win

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Update 12/21/2010


My papercrafting is going to be on indefinite hiatus due to limited time and other commitments, so I'm sorry to say that I won't be making as many updates either. Sorry for the lack of updates in all of 2010, but there should be a Reindeer Yoshi recolor heading out soon from me. All it needs is a testbuild and picture, which should be done soon. If I have time at any point in the future that I can use to finish some half-designed projects, I'll do my best to get them done and released. There's a Baby Bowser in the making, and a Glover and Cross-stitch, as well as a few others that just need to be fixed up and unfolded. There might also be a Santa Mario released if I can finish it in time. That's all for now.

--mastermind777

No comments:

Post a Comment